Patch Products, Inc.
(800) 524-4263, ext. 275
BELOIT, Wis.— Patch Products will be showcasing fun and exciting games and toys at this year’s ChiTAG on November 23rd and 24th. ChiTAG, founded in 2003, is the largest toy and game fair in the U.S. open to the public. It’s popular with families, inventors, media, educators, retailers, inventors and consumers, all of which can attend to play with and shop for the latest and greatest toys and game. It’s a fun weekend event for the Chicago area!
This year at ChiTAG, Patch has expanded its booth size to offer more great games and toys at amazing prices. Visit the booth to learn about and shop for:
• Great games like The Game of THINGS…®, 5 Second Rule®, Don’t Rock the Boat™ and Chain Letters®
• The 3D maze game Perplexus™, including the Game of the Year Perplexus Epic™
• The exciting new Mirari® toddler toy line full of engaging and entertaining toys, including Pop! Pop! Piano®, myPad®, Zig-Zag Xylo Train® and Busy Buddy™
• The bold new soft doll collection Planet Sock Monkey® that takes sock monkeys to a whole new level by giving them attitude and personality!
In addition to offering holiday deals on products, Patch will have some exciting attractions:
• A giant 3D Perplexus for visitors to play with and try to solve
• A life-sized version of Planet Sock Monkey pirate doll Long Sock Silver® for unique and fun photo opportunities
• There will also be a Planet Sock Monkey giveaway, so visitors should be sure to stop by and get the scoop!
Patch Products is a family-owned company, leading the toy industry in design, manufacturing and marketing of games, children’s puzzles, preschool toys, creative activities and teaching tools. Top-selling brands include 5 Second Rule®, Perplexus™ Don’t Rock the Boat™, Farkle, The Game of THINGS…®, Mirari®, Buzzword®, What’s Yours Like?®, Lauri® and Wooly Willy®. Patch focuses on innovation through building brands and creating new categories.